 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7114
Re: Swiss C, always so good for so little....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:31:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Gentlemen.  (I'd like to say ladies and gentlemen; BUT I've yet to meet
an AFOL in the TO area who has attended a dinner - not as a SO)

so,  I'd like to remind people that when we meet tonight at (check the
web page http://www.rtltoronto.org/  ) we have a few things to discuss:

1. where we will be holding the next R14 event?
2. the Hobby Show (see Allan; you NEED to come to TO)
3. how to make a real Derek Train Module
4. Other secret stuff (like the new member handshake)

Calum, do you think someone should show up a bit earlier to reserve a
table.  i think if we show up at 7, then we might end up having to do a
lot of standing around.

Chris

Things that just bug me to no end...

I've been pretty much healthy (physically, not mentally) my entire life, so
I don't miss many days due to illnes.

But when I do have a cold or a wee bit of a flu, I have no problem taking
the day off.

But my co-workers, "Ah, it's just a sniffle!  I can still come into work!"
have no such compunction.

So this morning one goes, "Yeah, my sore throat and sniffles is getting worse"

And now, at 4:28 p.m., I'm starting to feel a scratch in the back of my
throat and a wee bit of a sniffle is coming on.

People are idiots.

So I'm going to go home after work, and see if this thing manifests itself
into one big cold or just goes away with a good nights sleep.

Something else--another co-worker is in 'quarantine' because his wife is
part of the medical support system and she was exposed to SARS, and now her
husband was exposed.  I met with him 2 days ago, before he found out, and he
was put into quarantine yesterday.

Oh well--more time for video games.

Dave K