 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7112
    Re: Do you ever wonder... —Allan Bedford
   (...) Sad to say, but true. I have noticed that as well over the last few years. Apparently the new store currently has two large scale LEGO models (built by the company, I believe). One is a large Harry Potter (lifesize) and the other is... I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

        RE: Do you ever wonder... —Robert Horvath
   Hi, I was at the St. Jacob's Outlet Mall on Wednesday and pickins are pretty slim at the LEGO Outlet. The only things that I saw that might be worthy of a trip are the Gungan Sub co-pack for $39.99 and if you look at the sales counter very closely, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

        Re: Do you ever wonder... —Allan Bedford
   (...) I was there today. It seemed well stocked to me, but then I hadn't been there in a while and my local Zellers store has less LEGO in it than your average Goodwill store. I was pleasantly surprised by a few things: 1) The place is still being (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)