 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 711
  Re: Train1 - Round House

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GC5Gxy.AL2@lugnet.com... (...) based (...) Larry, are you a roundhouse? Iain (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 - Round House

(...) Nope. While I *am* a source of train knowledge, just like the workers at a roundhouse are, and I have been accused of being a large solid structure incapable of rotation, I move around a lot(1) and I don't have doors. Nor do I allow (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun)