 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7100
Re: This is how I waste my time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:13:42 GMT

At least it's an electric motor--could possibly be incorporated into a robot
like device sometime in the future...

naw, don't bother. I own one of those motors. (and the more modern 9v
equivalent)  I always gram them first when i start a new project in the vain
hope that they can be used.  the closest I came was in Project X. the motor
became the basis for a gantry that was supposed to ride back and forth to grab
blocks.  I scrapped it.