 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7094
Re: This is how I waste my time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:15:26 GMT

I remember that motor... I never had it and I needed it to build a cool
truck from some BASIC or similar set....

I`m going to see if I can find it....

Anyway I always had to build a black replacement out of other parts because
that truck was so cool.... should be an 80's set...

Must find it...

Gerard

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
I didn't render anything...

ANd I didn't sketch out anything...

All I did was take pics...

http://sparky.i989.net/legop5.htm

Set 103...

THat's all I did.  Not much more....

Off to do something to look remotely productive...

Dave K