 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 710
    Re: Train1 - Round House —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You almost certainly mean turntable here. Turntables move, rotating around their central axis. Roundhouses don't move, being large solid structures, although one could motorise their doors, I suppose. ++Lar (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train1 - Round House —Iain Hendry
   "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GC5Gxy.AL2@lugnet.com... (...) based (...) Larry, are you a roundhouse? Iain (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train1 - Round House —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Nope. While I *am* a source of train knowledge, just like the workers at a roundhouse are, and I have been accused of being a large solid structure incapable of rotation, I move around a lot(1) and I don't have doors. Nor do I allow (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun)