 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 71
  thanks

I'm in on the in! Thanks for posting me on the rtlToronto list!! (and there was much rejoicing...) Union dues? Who takes the money? Questions... Take care. Dave (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: thanks

(...) OK, I'm not in on this??? I don't get it? (confused and prone to wandering) -- Chris Lego Walker now @ www.members.home.net.../index.htm (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: thanks

(...) Oh, you mean on the webpage-I knew you had a webpage for the longest time, and Chris mentioned we should put your photo up. Actually, if more people would let me know: their webpage address send me a photo of themselves I'll put them on. It's (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: thanks

(...) nine rtl events? I've been slacking! ) seriously, are we finalized on the second friday of nov. at mels? it was great the last time. i've been intrigued by the space ship talk--i want to know more. stay safe. dave (who understands that there (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: thanks

(...) The joke was more or less because there have only been eight rtlToronto events and no one has actually been to all of....WAIT! I have! I'm the only person who's been to all eight rtlToronto events, including the very first one (with Chris and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)