 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7092
    Re: What are people doing for train5? —Bruce Sheridan
   (...) Now you've done it! As soon as Iain reads this, we're all going to get a lecture about how a person can spend his/her free time! (Somebody, did say we could start picking on Iain now, didn't they??? (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: What are people doing for train5? —Iain Hendry
   (...) It's just truly a stupid thing to say, and it really, really pisses me off. Espically coming from a group of adults who play with a kids toy, and use terms like "BOGHOP" and raid Zellers for Star Wars sets. I supose it irritates me the most (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: What are people doing for train5? —Chris Magno
    Back on April 9th Bruce said: (...) then almost one month later, and a long dead thread Iain replies.... (...) :) so then i have to pipe up and ask: "where did this come from?" has this been festering for a while? :) Chris Why do solar calculators (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: What are people doing for train5? —Iain Hendry
   (...) No, I clicked a link on Calum's loading building page, and it took me to the begining of this thread. I didn't remember seeing much on it so I started reading the responses to Jeff's solid model. Iain (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)