 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7084
7083  |  7085
Subject:
more brickshelf newbie questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:15:46 GMT

lets just pretend that a newbie has long since forgotten a user name and
password for a brickshelf account.

NOT me, mind you, some ~other~ person who happens to like and use
brickshelf.

So this Friend, lets call him..... oh I cant think of a good FAKE name,
lets say Calum.

So my friend Calum forgot his brickshelf user name and password. is
there a mechanism in place to e-mail a pass to the original owner using
~calums~  supplied
e-mail address?

My friend wants to know.

Chris