 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7064
  Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

(...) They do indeed exist. From my basement: (URL) come off at an angle and then straighten out, but they are Ts. (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

(...) you are correct. but those are 4" to 2" T's we would like to see an all 2" T. without getting into a plumbing lecture, 2" ABS T's have no real place in the home. the Y is the better product. thanks though Chris Why do solar calculators have an (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)