 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7057
  Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

(...) That would look awesome! I had kind of "visualised" a more cubish design, too. (...) That's probably aimed at me - and I realize that I really should STFU as I haven't entered anything since what, like, Guelph? :( (...) Well, yeah, that's sort (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

(...) no iain, it was aimed squarely at Bruce and Dave. the 3 of us are really the only ones who play the mocking game. BUT we allow anyone to play. all you need is to proclaim your robot to be better than sliced bread, and show up with a bot. Of (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

(...) Shall I remind you who sat beside you in Project X? Sure I may have come in at 5th place in that particular event, but oh well... Mock away! And Iain should never *ever* stfu!! Keep up the awesome posts Iain! Dave K (...) Shall I mention the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

(...) go right ahead and mention all those dave. THAT'S MY POINT. even those crap robots were still robots that competed. unlike you or bruce who show up with NOTHING. I've said it before and I'll say it again, even a crap robot is better than no (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)