 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7008
  Re: Brickfest Pipe Racers

(...) ONE ROBOT: Get from one end to the other OR TWO ROBOTS: We have a symmetrical maze and start the robots out from both ends. The center is marked, and whoever is further into enemy territory wins. Goes from navigating treed pipes to sumo at the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Brickfest Pipe Racers

(...) No I don't want a contest that I'd actually do for 14. I want to spend time on Altenburg. Derek (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)