 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7
  Re: Welcome to the newsgroup!

Calum Tsang wrote in message ... (...) Hi guys! It's great to see another Canadian newsgroup on LUGNET. Until now, it was just us in Edmonton (NALUG) and our neighbours in Vancouver (the VLC). -- John (remove the obvious to reply) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Welcome to the newsgroup!

(...) Thanks! It's good to see other Lego groups in Canada! We've been around for a while (since 97) as a sort of informal group but didn't get around to doing a newsgroup for planning until now. The last seven rtlToronto events were planned via (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)