 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 696
  Re: train1 Poster Now Available

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GBwyvr.F61@lugnet.com... (...) time to make the poster for us, Calum! Iain (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train1 Poster Now Available

(...) I'm with Iain on this one. The poster is great! I have it hanging on the side of my cubicle so everyone walking by can see it. Now people keep coming in and asking about the show. Could be very good. Stay safe Dave (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)