 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 694
    Re: train1 Poster Now Available —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi, Calum Poster looks good! I won't bother printing any out - don't think too many people around here will be in Canada at the time 8?) Will there be (high quality) printed copies available at the show? I wouldn't mind grabbing one as a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: train1 Poster Now Available —Calum Tsang
   (...) I'll remember to have a copy for you. I've always had one or two for participants/winners at the Robotics competitions, so I'll probably print a few more for train1. Thanks. Calum (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)