 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6888
    Re: Monday —Gerard Steenbeek
   Well I started work at 7:30, just had some coffee, so that is not too bad. We just had a small but powerful snowstorm go over us. (I`m 30 km north of london) I was inside at the time.So that was not bad either. So far so good! Mail Woman should (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Monday —Calum Tsang
   (...) You'll like the 8466, it's a nice set. I have one right next to me here on my desk at work. Calum (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Monday —Iain Hendry
   (...) I bought 2, becuase I loved the piece variety so much! Espically those olive cowling plates. Gotta love 'em! Iain -editing Ventax Viper AS218sp footage PS - I forgot how nice Ava Maria and Jesu Joy of Man's Desire are. And a lot of Bach. I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)