 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6866
  7119 Cloud Car

Hey guys, Check out the 7119 Cloud Car set. The sale ends today at TRU, they're $7.47 each. It's a cute little set and has some nice new slope elements in it. It's funny, I don't like Star Wars, but I have so many of the sets--only because they're (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 7119 Cloud Car

(...) They also had some Star Wars Story Tellers sets (Last Duel I's and II's), priced at 4.99 each and also Ewok Attack sets priced at, IIRC, 8.47. I guess they are trying to get rid of some stock that just won't clear away... :) As an ex-employee, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)