 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6866
6865  |  6867
Subject:
7119 Cloud Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:54:34 GMT

Hey guys,

Check out the 7119 Cloud Car set.  The sale ends today at TRU, they're $7.47
each.  It's a cute little set and has some nice new slope elements in it.

It's funny, I don't like Star Wars, but I have so many of the sets--only
because they're on clearance and they have good pieces.

Calum