 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6851
  Re: I'm Done

(...) Congratulations!!! :) Your one step closer to being able to sign people's passports. I hope you do NOT follow in Calums foot steps, and you do what ever needs to be done so that in 4 years when I need someone to sign my passport you'll be (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I'm Done

(...) Thanks. (...) ?? I was not aware of this. I guess I should get me P.Eng going as soon as I get my first 'real' engineering job. I had an interview at ABB, but it was kind of a courtesy thing more than an actual job interview. I had sent them a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I'm Done

(...) Yes. The signing of the passport application as a guarantor is restricted to certain people, primarily government and professionals, including accountants (CA, CGA, CMA), doctors (MDs, optometrists, dentists), engineers (P.Eng or Eng.), legal (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I'm Done

(...) for this achievement. (...) don't forget (at least part-time) military members. :) Ben, who has recently got hired on as security guard working 12 hour shifts at night time. So it should be interesting, especially working on a strike site. :S (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)