 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6844
Re: What's your Favourite Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:27:57 GMT

I like the Atlantique colour scheme, but not the nose design.

...but the TGV-Atlantique's nose didn't change from the original orange
trains! :)

The nose is so cute!  It's like, "Hullo!".  I like airplanes because they
look like they are alive.  I always pet them afterword and thank them for a
nice flight.

Does anyone else love the Turbo as much as me?!

http://canadatrains.freehosting.net/cn/204.jpg

http://collections.ic.gc.ca/cnphoto/images/canadian_national/eh-66.jpg (GASPED)

http://www.emdx.org/rail/Turbo/TurboUAC-VIA.jpg (GASPED TWICE)

( http://www.emdx.org/rail/Turbo/ )

It's the kind of love you don't get on a Saturday night.

    Iain