 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6843
Re: What's your Favourite Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
So yeah.  I think mine is the TGV Atlantique, I've always been drawn to it
even as a kid.  I really like Transrapid (in the original colour scheme the
07 ran at in Emsland at the TVE, as Europa) but the Shanghai line is so short.

Real trains?  PBKA Thalys, Acela Express, Transrapid06 (olive green scheme).
I like the Atlantique colour scheme, but not the nose design.

Calum