 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6841
  Looking for Robotics Mentor in Hamilton Area

Hi folks, We often get requests for mentors, judges and the like from people who wander by the rtlToronto site. If anyone is interested in mentorship in the Hamilton area, please email me and I'll get you in touch. Calum -------forward below-------- (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Looking for Robotics Mentor in Hamilton Area

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang writes: <snip> (...) These kids could probably program circles around me, but I'll see what I can do (since I live in Hamilton :) ). Dave K (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)