 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6835
  Re: Where to get the 8466 in southern ontario???

(...) Toy Planet Outlet has it at Dixie Value Mall (Dixie Road and 401, Mississauga) and I think they were. Damn, I can't remember. Derek might-I think we saw them like two weekends ago. Toys R Us at Highway 400 and 7 has two as of last night, but (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Where to get the 8466 in southern ontario???

(...) If you guys are talking about the Off Road 4x4 thingie, they had those at the Toys R Us in Kitchener as well (corner of Fairway and... Manitou, I think... it's in the same complex as the Play It Again Sports by Fairview Mall) but it was like (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Where to get the 8466 in southern ontario???

(...) Yes I'm pretty sure they had a stack of them. Can't remember the price though. There is also the Toy Shoppe in London. They might have them, but it will be expensive compared to other places. The store keeps moving, but its somewhere in the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)