 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6838
Re: Where to get the 8466 in southern ontario???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:40:20 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Toy Planet Outlet has it at Dixie Value Mall (Dixie Road and 401,
Mississauga) and I think they were.  Damn, I can't remember.  Derek might-I
think we saw them like two weekends ago.

Yes I'm pretty sure they had a stack of them.  Can't remember the price
though.

There is also the Toy Shoppe in London.  They might have them, but it
will be expensive compared to other places.  The store keeps moving, but
its somewhere in the Fansha Park Rd, and Wonderland or High Park Rd area.

Derek