 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 683
682  |  684
Subject:
something i thought was cute
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:37:31 GMT

I've had my first rcx for a long time...
s/n = 028064
had so much fun with it that i got a new one a while later, but was 1.5 and
they removed ac adapter :(
but a few months back (right before last competition) i bought a used one
from a classified ad.
just now, today, i noticed the serial number on my latest addition
s/n 028065
now there's a coincidence for ya

by the way, my first rcx has been 'plugged in' and operating the webcam for
well over 5 months now, 24/7.  That's amazing considering i haven't changed
the 9 volt in the tower and the rcx has no batteries inside (didn't want
them 'xplodin' on me :) )  Thank goodness for ups's!

i still prefer the 1.0 over 1.5, just for that extra ac option.