 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6690
  Re: I got this NAILED

(...) Now we have some good rtlToronto taunting going on... K, I'll start tonite--won't guarantee anything but judging by my record (always riding on my laurels am I ;) ), I'll probably show up with something that'll do the job, do it well, and kick (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I got this NAILED

(...) E-YUP (...) HA!! how many games have you (and bruce for that matter) shown up with NOTHING!!!! now compare that to my record. i have ALWAYS had a robot. and not only have i had to enter and compete with a robot; But I have to baby-sit you (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)