 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6664
  RE: I broke my leg...

Geez Rob, I hope it was more interesting than my full spiral tib-fib that required an internal metal brace installed in my tibia with a power tool affectionately known as a slap-hammer. Yes, the sounds of power tools coming from an orthopedic OR (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I broke my leg...

(...) Oh my... Your story is much more gruesome than mine. Thankfully my break is pretty clean, so no surgery or power tools were required. Sometime the similarities between surgeons and construction workers are striking. (...) Well, I fell down my (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)