 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6626
    Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live2 Smash'Em Up Derby Photos —Bruce Sheridan
   (...) Chris, In my mind, you walked away the winner of the entire contest. I've never had so much fun at one of our contests, and your robot was the root of it all! (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live2 Smash'Em Up Derby Photos —David Koudys
   (...) Now this I completely agree with! Chris's 'bots are always the source of much inspiration and fun! Dave K (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)