 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6626
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live2 Smash'Em Up Derby Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
cant not help but notice you did not mention the ONE win i did have
against Johns mostly stock rc race buggy.
Chris

Chris,
In my mind, you walked away the winner of the entire contest. I've never had
so much fun at one of our contests, and your robot was the root of it all!