 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6625
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live2 Smash'Em Up Derby Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:12:59 GMT

njoy some
photos from rtlToronto/live2, this very small event based around the 8475 RC
Race Buggy as a controller for Battlebots style combat:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022203-index.html

great job on the page calum.

:)

too bad what you wrote was ALL biased and has no bases in reality.   I
cant not help but notice you did not mention the ONE win i did have
against Johns mostly stock rc race buggy.

Conveniently edited out; I'm sure.

although the shot of me with a perplexed look on my face is priceless.

Chris
First Rule of Fight Club, you don't talk about Fight Club.