 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6616
Re: You guys are the greatest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric Sophie writes:
Hello RTL! I just have to say that it was a pleasure meeting Jeff Van Winden
at BW2003. I also very much want to convey my amazment after I watched the
RTL music video that Jeff played at the animation festival. You guys are the
greatest! I was so amazed after seeing your robot compitetions in that short
music video. I was absolutly humbled. With that I just want to salute all of
you and convey my admiration. Someday I will hop in my hot-rod and drive up
to witness a competition/display first hand and hopefully pick up some
knowledge from the masters.

On behalf of rtlToronto, thank you for your kind words.  Your amazing mecha
and robot creations are often mentioned at our meetings!

Please let us know when you're coming up-we'd love to have you up here!

Calum