 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6614
Re: You guys are the greatest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:06:55 GMT

Bruce Sheridan wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric Sophie writes:
and hopefully pick up some knowledge from the masters.

I don't think he's talking about you Chris.

Bruce.... I was not going to ever use this line.. but you forced my
hand.

If it were not for me then you would not be here.  Heck the best you
could hope for is Calum, and maybe a extra special
"Bring-your-Train-to-Work-day" then tell us all about it.  style event.

So.  Just you mind your P's and Q's mister.

And I'm still holding out to see your web page where you share your
wealth of knowledge to the world.

Chris