 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6600
  Re: Capacitor madness

(...) Possibly. Although it's not noticeably harder to turn the 'wrong' way, just that the LED never lights, and the total charge is much, much lower when you stop. I used a pin stuck into a z40 gear to wind it, and I found it easy to wind at a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Capacitor madness

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:3E5BC4E6.1CDA80...res.com... (...) Scrambler, sure! Have a look at the Mondial "Shake" or HUSS "Booster" - both of those machines draw parallels to the scrambler but add aditional free-driven (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Capacitor madness

(...) Here is a better page with all detail pictures including setup. (URL) will warn you that if you are browsing around the German fair sites, you will undoubtedly come across pictures of the backdrops on their machines. They are... well, you'll (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Capacitor madness

(...) Yeah, is amazing how the 'old country' is much less conservative than North America, and yet we think we're the 'light of the world' with our democracy, our tolerance, our 'enlightenment' and all that. But this isn't o.t-d ;) Dave K -who, no (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Capacitor madness

(...) I have this one picture of a KMG/Tivoli Remix - on the backdrop it's got this guy with a USA hat, giving the finger with both hands at the riders. And his buddy next to him is all decked out in bling bling at the turntables. It's great. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)