 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6540
  Re: It's the terror of knowing what this world is about

(...) I go through this from time to time. What I usually do at that point is SORT. It helps that my collection is perennially disorganized. Looking at pieces usually gives me ideas. I finally got my Akro-Mils bins! Yay! 66 gorgeous plastic bins, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the terror of knowing what this world is about

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes: <snip> (...) Do you think he is using the same wind that we are using? Dave K (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the terror of knowing what this world is about

(...) that makes the most sense. we're all tired cause Jeff E is sucking our lego building spirit. if jeff just goes and scuba dives or vacations in europe, then all is well, if jeff enters a robot, or sorts his lego, I just want to watch TV and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)