 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 654
Re: Train 1 talks at Mel's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 03:07:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hi Guys,

During the dinner at Mel's we were discussing train layouts, and i had
mentioned the club (GMLUG) who had built their layout 22 bricks above the
table... here is the address for one of their shows.

http://www.visi.com/~demlow/lego/nmra99/

That is positively insane.  I saw that back a few months ago, and I thought,
there's no way they BUILT GROUND OUT OF LEGO.  But apparently they have :)

I was thinking we could do a paper mache mountain if people really wanted
some nonflat terrain...? chicken wire and newspaper.  I have a paper
shredder.  Anyone?  The problem is it doesn't have enough weight to it, they
always seem too light.

Calum