 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6504
    [rtlToronto] Train4 Photos —Calum Tsang
   Hi folks, Here are some selected photos from the rtlToronto/train4 Lego Train Show up in warm and sunny Toronto, Ontario, Canada, this past January 18th, 2003: (URL) like to thank Jeff Elliott for organizing this layout, as well as the key builders (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

        Re: [rtlToronto] Train4 Photos —Kevin Wilson
   (...) In the picture of the dockyard, the dockyard fence... is that made of rolling garage door sections?!?!?! or what? (OK now I see in a different pic, they are gratings. They look great!) Very, very nice work guys. I really like the sloped road (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)