 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6406
    Re: smash up derby —Dan O'Connell
   If anyone's interested, I can help put some hazards together for the playing field. I have an air compressor and some extra cylinders that we could use to design humm... whatever. Depending on how we do this, it still might not be LEGO destructive, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)