 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6388
Re: rtlToronto/live2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:17:15 GMT

I wanted to get an idea of how many folks had 8475 RC Racers currently.  I
ask, because Chris and I want to do a live2 event that uses these RC
components exclusively for a BattleBots style
no-holds-barred-you'll-need-your-Geoffrey-Dollars-to-buy-a-new-one-after-this-one-breaks
type event.

I know Dave, Chris and I have one.  Anyone else in the usual crowd?

Calum

this sounds like fun. I'm sure you are all aware that calum was exaggerating wen he referred
to "breaking" the lego.

so who's in?  heck... it could even be done with  2 RCXen.   one rcx is transmitter and the
other is receiver... to prevent interference. we would only allow rcx to fight  RF
transmitter.

Chris
Why do solar calculators have an off button?