 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6386
6385  |  6387
Subject:
rtlToronto/live2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 06:08:09 GMT

Hi folks,

I wanted to get an idea of how many folks had 8475 RC Racers currently.  I
ask, because Chris and I want to do a live2 event that uses these RC
components exclusively for a BattleBots style
no-holds-barred-you'll-need-your-Geoffrey-Dollars-to-buy-a-new-one-after-this-one-breaks
type event.

I know Dave, Chris and I have one.  Anyone else in the usual crowd?

Calum