 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6375
    New home for my site? —Rob Stehlik
   Hi everyone, I am going to be graduating soon, and I will have to move my website. About 10-20 Mb would be nice (the more the better). Do you know of any free or cheap places I could put my site? I know of ozbricks, but is there any other? Rob (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: New home for my site? —David Koudys
   (...) I'd let you upload as much as you want on my server, but the FTP part isn't working anymore!! Grr!! Of course, I haven't bothered looking into it 'cause I just copy over files from my laptop to my server when I'm at home. If I get it fixed, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)