 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6376
Re: New home for my site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:47:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
Hi everyone,

I am going to be graduating soon, and I will have to move my website. About
10-20 Mb would be nice (the more the better). Do you know of any free or
cheap places I could put my site? I know of ozbricks, but is there any other?

Rob

I'd let you upload as much as you want on my server, but the FTP part isn't
working anymore!!

Grr!!

Of course, I haven't bothered looking into it 'cause I just copy over files
from my laptop to my server when I'm at home.

If I get it fixed, I'll let you know and you can have a site on my server as
long as you want (or until the server dies).

Dave K