 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6365
  Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!

I thought we were NOT going to PLAY this GAME!!!!! no one postponed the dinner when i was in a hospital for the birth of my daughter.... Calum I'm real sorry you friend chose to get married on a lego dinner day. (shrug) BUT we can not continue to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!

(...) Except for the general rule is the SECOND FRIDAY of every month. 95% of all rtlToronto dinners have been on the second Friday of the month, usually offset by events like shows/competitions. Calum (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!

picky!! picky!!!! clearly this WAS going to be one of the subtle exceptions re: valentines day! BUT I have to go back and teach you SUBTLE all over again. :) I'm up for a feb 7 dinner...... (...) Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)