 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 631
Re: In Theory...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 15:10:46 GMT

"ben medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

Psych. :)

   Iain

What the .... !!!!  Oh, I see it just you havin' some fun....

It was related to dinner last night. We pointed out that Chris tends to say,
quite triumphantly, "In Theory..." quite a bit. It's all in good fun. :)

Anyways, are you going to a amusement park this weekend, or is it
next weekend?

UNFORTUNATLEY NOT FOR ANOTHER 6 DAYS 6 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter is so hard, you have no idea. People in Florida make me mad because
they HAVE NO OFF SEASON. They just ride year round, and they think they're
all that. Meanwhile, here I am, having to endure SEVEN AND A HALF MONTHS of
not riding. SEVEN AND A HALF!!!!!! Imagine taking your favourite naughty
habit, and not being able to do it for that long. Doesn't it feel the BEST
when you FIRST do it after waiting a really really really long time?!

This is to me what smoking is to smokers. That's the best analogy I can
give. In six days I get my fix. I tend to get shakes when I first get off. I
just gasp a lot and quiver. It's great. :)

(BTW, if you want to see some of my favourite rides and a) have cable or b)
dont mind waiting for a few ~5 MB downloads... my friend Brandon hosts my
little hobbyist-videos that I do of coasters on his site. It's at
http://www.coasters2k.com/downloads/ . My number 1 coaster is Superman
Ultimate Escape at SixFlags Ohio. It's just the most beautiful thing on
Earth to me.)

1. Coasters
2. Automation
3. Transit
4. LEGO

Granted, I've never seen an online forum for "Automation" enthusiasts. :)

    Iain