 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6281
  Re: Request for some parts for Saturdays show

I can bring the motor and wire; as you know, I lack the liftarms. I'm trying not to stay up all night, because I want to be somewhat together on Saturday. I did take two days off this week to try and catch up. My fingertips are shredded - I've worn (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Request for some parts for Saturdays show

(...) nod, John is brining all of it... but It may be a good idea to have extra wires et al, incase we need to extensions... (...) Lucky.... I'm thinking of taking tommorow morning off, I have meetings in the afternoon... (...) :) Building before (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)