 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6257
    Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead to Winter 2002 and Spring 2003 —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michel Magnan writes: <some *really* nifty ideas> While what you've sketched out is rather ambitious, and may be hard to coordinate successfully it would be REALLY cool if it happened! I for one would love to see it, it (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead to Winter 2002 and Spring 2003 —David Koudys
   (...) Hope it works out for you and your group Larry. If you're granted space, I'll definitly come out and have a boo! If there's anything else I can help with, let me know and I'll see if I can work it into my hectic schedule ;) Dave K (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)