 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6257
  Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead to Winter 2002 and Spring 2003

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michel Magnan writes: <some *really* nifty ideas> While what you've sketched out is rather ambitious, and may be hard to coordinate successfully it would be REALLY cool if it happened! I for one would love to see it, it (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead to Winter 2002 and Spring 2003

(...) Hope it works out for you and your group Larry. If you're granted space, I'll definitly come out and have a boo! If there's anything else I can help with, let me know and I'll see if I can work it into my hectic schedule ;) Dave K (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)