 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6197
  RCX Battery Leakage

I'm hoping someone who reads here might have an answer, I can't think of it myself! I have a coworker here who brought in her son's RCX, and unfortuantley he left the batteries in too long, and they've leaked onto the contacts. She took it appart (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX Battery Leakage

(...) What kind of batteries? They be alkaline. I've read you can use lemon juice or vinegar to neutralize the alkaline. Use a swab to apply. -Rob. (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)