 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6190
    Television Demo —Calum Tsang
   Hi folks, Chris and I have been asked by a television show to come on live and do a segment with them about Lego robots and enthusiasts. The date is yet to be set, but it seems more or less positive so far in our conversations. We're looking around (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Television Demo —Steve Hassenplug
   Calum, My Legway may be something interesting. I'm working on making some improvments. I've already made it stronger, in case Chris gets ahold if it again: (URL) you need is a HiTechnic EOPD and some code (which I can e-mail you). Steve (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)