 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6171
  Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos

Good idea. I think there's a better way though. Simply use PVC cement. Instead of completely coating the inside of the pipe with cement, use only a few drops. This will secure the pipe strongly enough that it can be twisted free at the end of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos

(...) I'd favour Trevyn's method over cement, because the whole idea is that the track is reconfigurable from round to round. If the cement hardens, won't it be permanent? I dont' really want to be dynamically supporting the maze, because it might (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)