 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6130
    Rule clarification..... —Chris Magno
    We have a simple rule for R13 5.The entire device at start should fit within a 12 inch cube. Originally when we gave a size limit we talked about a robot being no bigger than 12" cube. Will we allow a robot that is longer or wider than 12" with the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Rule clarification..... —Calum Tsang
   (...) There are people who had longer than 12" crossers, but that fits within the diagonal length from opposing corners of a cube. Rob Ziman brought in a cube wireframe to prove this in case we got weird about the rules. Trevyn and others have used (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)